Ingersoll Rand Desktop Support/Field Service Technician II in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Serves customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems.
- Provide leadership and direction to customer support agents.
- First point of contact on Customer Support customer Escalations.
- Daily coaching of team members for productivity and performance
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Analyze available metrics, reports and other information to identify trends and needs. Implementing quality control tool like Pareto, Gant Chart. Partly responsible for reducing warranty cost.
- Managing Pre-sales activities business unit and responsible for meeting the targets of lead conversions.
- Monitoring of marketing research project on products, services & business opportunity. Working with team to formulate the marketing strategy.
- Monitoring transactional surveys and preparing reports. Calculation of Net promoter score.
- Responsible for increasing CSI (Customer satisfaction index) score. Responsible for continuous improvement on CRM.
- Liaison with business unit & IT to support Sales, Services & Marketing strategies
- Explore opportunities in the customer support and business processes to help improve customer experience
- Comply and track SLA’s to meet business expectations
- Drive key initiatives to bridge gap between customer, channel support & business units
- Perform data quality audits & help maintain accurate customer information
- Baseline current standards & target incremental improvements in line with industry best practices
- Work closely with IT functions to drive new CRM initiatives
- Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 4 years of experience in Customer Support out of which at least 2 years in team handling.
- Deep understanding of Customer Relationship Management & Business Process.
- Possess leadership involving all administrative, supervisory, motivation & management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications skills, analytical skills and a quick learner.
- Proactive and smart planner with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, initiative and dedication to achieve both personal and corporate Goals
- Exposure to efficiency/productivity enhancement.
- Demonstrates diverse cultural understanding and be comfortable working with global teams.
- Organized, self-dependent and independent decisions making.
- Hands on experience in developing Excel/PowerPoint reports, dashboards
- Experience in working on Oracle CRMOD is an added advantage
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 10, 2018, 9:08:14 AM